logo
Your professional website

BIENVENUE À PARIS

Welcome To Paris

The City Of Love: Paris

Paris is the capital and most populous city of France, with an area of 105 square kilometres and a population of 2,206,488. Since the 17th century, Paris has been one of Europe's major centres of finance, commerce, fashion, science, music, and painting. According to the Economist Intelligence Unit Worldwide Cost of Living Survey in 2018, Paris was the second-most expensive city in the world, behind Singapore and ahead of Zurich, Hong Kong, Oslo and Geneva.

The city is a major rail, highway, and air-transport hub served by two international airports: Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Paris-Orly. Opened in 1900, the city's subway system, the Paris Métro, serves 5.23 million passengers daily, and is the second busiest metro system in Europe after Moscow Metro.

Paris is especially known for its museums and architectural landmarks: the Louvre was the most visited art museum in the world in 2017, with 8.1 million visitors. The Musée d'Orsay and Musée de l'Orangerie are noted for their collections of French Impressionist art, and the Pompidou Centre Musée National d'Art Moderne has the largest collection of modern and contemporary art in Europe. The historical district along the Seine in the city centre is classified as a UNESCO Heritage Site. Popular landmarks in the centre of the city include the Cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris and the Gothic royal chapel of Sainte-Chapelle, both on the Île de la Cité; the Eiffel Tower, constructed for the Paris Universal Exposition of 1889; the Grand Palais and Petit Palais, built for the Paris Universal Exposition of 1900; the Arc de Triomphe on the Champs-Élysées, and the Basilica of Sacré-Coeur on the hill of Montmartre. Paris received 23 million visitors in 2017, measured by hotel stays, with the largest numbers of foreign visitors coming from the United States, the UK, Germany and China. It was ranked as the third most visited travel destination in the world in 2017, after Bangkok and London. Paris is divided into 20 districts. Each district is divided into four neighborhoods.

I ARRONDISSEMENT

PLACE VENDÔME

Place Vendôme is a square in the 1st arrondissement of Paris, France, located to the north of the Tuileries Gardens and east of the Église de la Madeleine. It is the starting point of the rue de la Paix. Its regular architecture by Jules Hardouin-Mansart . The original Vendôme Column at the centre of the square was erected by Napoleon I to commemorate the Battle of Austerlitz.

TUILERIES GARDEN

Its name comes from the tile factories which once stood on the spot where Catherine de Medici had the Palais des Tuileries built in 1564. The palace no longer exists today. André Le Nôtre, the gardener of King Louis XIV, land scaped the gardens from 1664 onward, in the style of a French formal garden. The gardens are a popular place to stroll and Parisians and tourists can also admire statues by Maillol alongside works by Rodin and Giacometti. The ponds are ideal spots for relaxation. From June to August, a large funfair is held in the gardens, attracting thrill seekers and lovers of candyfloss and merry-go-rounds.

MUSÉE DU LOUVRE

Every trip to the capital deserves a visit to the Louvre to discover the wealth of treasures it contains. The museum houses western works of art dating from the Middle Ages to 1848, in addition to collections of ancient oriental, Egyptian, Greek, Etruscan and Roman civili zations, as well as graphic and Islamic arts. m room to room, the former royal reveals its masterpieces to the public: the Mona Lisa, The Raft of the Medusa, the Venus de Milo, and The Winged Victory of Samo thrace. In total, some 35,000 works! With its eight hundred year old history, the Louvre has been influenced by numerous archi- tectural trends, from the medieval fortress of the 12th century to the glass pyramid by Pei (1989). The latest addition, housing the Islamic Art Department, was designed by thearchitects Mario Bellini and Rudy Ricciotti. The undulating glass canopy covers the Vis conti courtyard, flooding the 2,800 m2 wing with light. A visit to the museum is particu larly pleasant during evening open hours: the Louvre is less crowded and visitors can enjoy stunning night-time views of Pei's glass pyr amid, the Cour Carrée and the Seine.

PALAIS ROYAL

The Palais Royal is an important place in the history of France and of the Parisian life. Inside it houses the Council of State and the Constitutional Council, as well as a room of the Comédie-Française called Salle Richelieu. Since 1986 the main courtyard of the building has been the work of Daniel Buren entitled Deux Plateaux, better known as Les Colonnes de Buren. In 1830 the Cour d'Honneur was closed to the north by the most famous arcade in Paris, the so-called Galerie d'Orléans, later demolished


II ARRONDISSEMENT

PARIS BRONGNIART

The Paris Bourse is the historical Paris stock exchange, known as Euronext Paris from 2000 onwards. The building, known as the Palais Brongniart, is located in the Place de la Bourse, in the II arrondissement, Paris.

PLACE DES VICTOIRES

The Place des Victoires is a circular place in Paris, located a short distance northeast from the Palais Royal and straddling the border between the 1st and the 2nd arrondissements. The Place des Victoires is at the confluence of six streets: Rue de la Feuillade, Rue Vide Gousset, Rue d'Aboukir, Rue Étienne Marcel, Rue Croix des Petits Champs, and Rue Catinat. The area surrounding the Place des Victoires is now an upmarket neighborhood. Fashion designers Kenzo and Cacharel have boutiques there, as have the ready-to-wear chains Maje, and Zadig et Voltaire. The German Forum for Art History is on the Place and the French Institut national d'histoire de l'art is in nearby Galerie Colbert.

BOULEVARD SAINT-DENIS

The Boulevard Saint-Denis is a port on the edge of the 2 e and 3 e arrondissements of Paris to the south and 10 th district to the north. It is part of the chain of Grands Boulevards constituted, from west to east, the boulevards of the Madeleine , des Capucines , Italians , Montmartre , Poissonniere , Bonne Nouvelle , Saint-Denis, Saint-Martin , the Temple , the Girls of Calvary and Beaumarchais. It is the section of the Grands Boulevards between the Porte Saint-Martin and Porte Saint-Denis. This site is served by Strasbourg-Saint-Denis metro station. The boulevard owes its name to the nearby rue Saint-Denis , which holds it itself because it was the road that leads directly from the Pont au Change to the city of Saint-Denis , where was the necropolis of kings from France .

SALLE FAVART

The Salle Favart, officially the Théâtre de l'Opéra-Comique, is a Parisian opera house and theatre, the current home of the Opéra-Comique. It was built from 1893 to 1898 in a neo-Baroque style to the designs of the French architect Louis Bernier and is located on the Place Boïeldieu just south of the Boulevard des Italiens.

III ARRONDISSEMENT

CONSERVATOIRE NATIONAL DES ARTS ET MÉTIERS

The Conservatoire national des arts et métiers is a doctoral degree-granting higher education establishment and Grande école in engineering, operated by the French government, dedicated to providing education and conducting research for the promotion of science and industry. It has a large museum of inventions accessible to the public. It was founded on 10 October 1794, during the French Revolution. It was first proposed by Abbé Henri Grégoire as a "depository for machines, models, tools, drawings, descriptions and books in all the areas of the arts and trades". The deserted Priory of Saint-Martin-des-Champs was selected as the site of collection, which formally opened in 1802. Tennis Court Oath (1789) by David : the abbot Henri Grégoire, was a founding member of "Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers", is shown with abbot black clothes in the drawing center. Originally charged with the collection of inventions, it has since become an educational institution. At the present time, it is known primarily as a continuing education school for adults seeking engineering (multidisciplinary scientific program) and business degrees, proposing evening classes in a variety of topics

CARNAVALET MUSEUM

The Carnavalet Museum in Paris is dedicated to the history of the city. The museum occupies two neighboring mansions: the Hôtel Carnavalet and the former Hôtel Le Peletier de Saint Fargeau. On the advice of Baron Haussmann, the civil servant who transformed Paris in the latter half of the 19th century, the Hôtel Carnavalet was purchased by the Municipal Council of Paris in 1866; it was opened to the public in 1880. By the latter part of the 20th century, the museum was full to capacity. The Hôtel Le Peletier de Saint Fargeau was annexed to the Carnavalet and opened to the public in 1989. Carnavalet Museum is one of the 14 City of Paris' Museums that have been incorporated since January 1, 2013 in the public institution Paris Musées. It's closed for renovation till the end of 2019.

MUSÉE PICASSO

The Musée Picasso is an art gallery located in the Hôtel Salé in rue de Thorigny, in the Marais district of Paris, France, dedicated to the work of the Spanish artist Pablo Picasso. The museum collection includes more than 5,000 works of art and tens of thousands of archived pieces from Picasso’s personal repository, including the artist's photographic archive, personal papers, correspondence, and author manuscripts. A large portion of items were donated by Picasso’s family after his death, in accord with the artists wishes. The hôtel particulier that houses the collection was built between 1656 and 1659 for Pierre Aubert, seigneur de Fontenay, a tax farmer who became rich collecting the gabelle or salt tax. The architect was Jean Boullier from Bourges, also known as Boullier de Bourges; sculpture was carried out by the brothers Gaspard and Balthazard Marsy and by Martin Desjardins. It is considered to be one of the finest historic houses in the Marais. The mansion has changed hands several times by sale or inheritance. The occupants have included the Embassy of the Republic of Venice, then François de Neufville, duc de Villeroi; it was expropriated by the State during the French Revolution; in 1815 it became a school, in which Balzac studied; before housing the Ecole Centrale des Arts et Manufactures in 1829. It also housed the municipal École des Métiers d'Art. It was acquired by the City of Paris in 1964, and was granted historical monument status in 1968. The mansion was restored by Bernard Vitry and Bernard Fonquernie of the Monument historique in 1974–1980.

IV ARRONDISSEMENT

NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL

The cathedral was begun in 1160 and largely completed by 1260, though it was modified frequently in the following centuries. In the 1790s, Notre-Dame suffered desecration during the French Revolution when much of its religious imagery was damaged or destroyed. Soon after the publication of Victor Hugo's novel The Hunchback of Notre Dame in 1831, popular interest in the building revived. A major restoration project supervised by Eugène Viollet-le-Duc began in 1845 and continued for twenty-five years. Beginning in 1963, the facade of the Cathedral was cleaned of centuries of soot and grime, returning it to its original color. Another campaign of cleaning and restoration was carried out from 1991-2000

HOTEL DE VILLE

The Hôtel de Ville de Paris is located in the 4th arrondissement, near the Seine. It is classified as a historical monument of France.

Several hundred artists participated in the project, which gave the showy decoration accompanied by numerous sculptures. The party hall is thirteen meters high and represents the most beautiful setting inside the building.

In Paris there are 20 other municipalities, one for each arrondissement, the seat of the respective district councils. 

POINT ZERO

One of a number of so-called “kilometre zeroes” around the world, Paris Point Zero marks the supposedly exact center of the city or country. All other locations are thought to be measured as a distance radiating from this point. Paris’ center is marked by an octagonal brass plate that is set rather unremarkably into the concrete of the square. due to the marker’s low profile, some visitors have a hard time even finding it, but often times when they do, it has become customary to pay respects in any of a number of ways.


COLONNE DE JUILLET

A first project for a commemorative column, one that would commemorate the Fall of the Bastille, had been envisaged in 1792, and a foundation stone was laid, 14 July 1792; but the project never got further than that. The circular basin in which its soclestands was realised during the Empire as part of the Elephant of the Bastille, a fountain with an elephant in its centre. The elephant was completed to designs by Percier and Fontaine in semi-permanent stucco, but the permanent bronze sculpture was never commissioned due to pinched finances in the latter days of the Empire. Its low base has been retained to support the socle of the column.

TEMPLE DU MARAIS

The Temple du Marais, sometimes known as the Temple Sainte-Marie, or historically, as the Church of Sainte Marie de la Visitation, is a Protestant church located in the 4th arrondissement of Paris, in the district of Le Marais at 17 Rue Saint-Antoine. It was originally built as a Roman Catholic convent by the Order of the Visitation of Holy Mary, whose sisters were commonly called the Visitandines. The church was closed in the French Revolution and later given to a Protestant congregation which continues its ministry to the present. The closest métro station is Bastille.

V ARRONDISSEMENT

SAINT ÉTIENNE DU MONT

Saint Étienne du Mont is a church in Paris, France, located on the Montagne Sainte-Geneviève in the 5th arrondissement, near the Panthéon. It contains the shrine of St. Geneviève, the patron saint of Paris. The church also contains the tombs of Blaise Pascal and Jean Racine. Jean-Paul Marat is buried in the church's cemetery. The sculpted tympanum, The Stoning of Saint Stephen, is the work of French sculptor Gabriel-Jules Thomas.

Renowned organist, composer, and improviser Maurice Duruflé held the post of Titular Organist at Saint-Étienne-du-Mont from 1929 until his death in 1986.

MUSÉE DE CLUNY

The Musée de Cluny, formerly the Musée national du Moyen Âge, or just the Musée de Cluny, or the Musée national du Moyen Âge – Thermes et hôtel de Cluny, is a museum in Paris, France. It is located in the 5th arrondissement at 6 Place Paul-Painlevé, south of the Boulevard Saint-Germain, between the Boulevard Saint-Michel and the Rue Saint-Jacques.Among the principal holdings of the museum are the six The Lady and the Unicorn tapestries.

PANTHÉON

The Panthéon is a building in the Latin Quarter in Paris, France. It was originally built as a church dedicated to St. Genevieve and to house the reliquary châsse containing her relics but, after many changes, now functions as a secular mausoleum containing the remains of distinguished French citizens. It is an early example of neo-classicism, with a façade modelled on the Pantheon in Rome, surmounted by a dome that owes some of its character to Bramante's Tempietto. Located in the 5th arrondissement on the Montagne Sainte-Geneviève, the Panthéon looks out over all of Paris. Designer Jacques-Germain Soufflot had the intention of combining the lightness and brightness of the Gothic cathedral with classical principles, but its role as a mausoleum required the great Gothic windows to be blocked.

VI ARRONDISSEMENT

LUXEMBOURG GARDEN

The Jardin du Luxembourg, also known in English as the Luxembourg Gardens, is located in the 6th arrondissement of Paris, France. It was created beginning in 1612 by Marie de' Medici, the widow of King Henry IV of France, for a new residence she constructed, the Luxembourg Palace. The garden today is owned by the French Senate, which meets in the Palace. It covers 23 hectares and is known for its lawns, tree-lined promenades, flowerbeds, model sailboats on its circular basin, and picturesque Medici Fountain, built in 1620.

MUSÉE ZADKINE

The Musée Zadkine is a museum dedicated to the work of sculptor Ossip Zadkine (1890–1967). It is located near the Jardin du Luxembourg in the 6th arrondissement at 100 bis, rue d'Assas, Paris, France, and open daily except Monday; an admission fee is only charged when an exhibition is on. The museum also contains a fine garden, with no charge for entry. The nearest métro and RER stations are Port-Royal and Vavin. The museum was established by Valentine Prax, Zadkine's wife, who willed their home and studio since 1928, plus his personal collection, to the City of Paris. The museum was inaugurated in 1982 following her death, and has subsequently augmented its collection by purchases. It now contains about 300 sculptures, as well as drawings, photographs, and tapestries. Since 1995 the museum has also presented 3 to 4 exhibits of contemporary art each year.


FONTAINE MÉDICIS

The Medici Fountain is amonumental fountain in the Jardin du Luxembourg in the 6th arrondissement in Paris. It was moved to its present location and extensively rebuilt in 1864-66.

This fountain has become one of the main tourist attractions of the Jardin Du Luxemburg.

VII arrondissement

EIFFEL TOWER

Eiffel Tower is the most famous monument in Paris, known throughout the world as a symbol of the city it self and of France, it was built in 1887 and was finished in 1889. The eiffel tower was inaugurated in 1889. The puddled iron of the Eiffel Tower weighs 7,300 tons, and the addition of lifts, shops and antennae have brought the total weight to approximately 10,100 tons. As a demonstration of the economy of design, if the 7,300 tons of metal in the structure were melted down, it would fill the square base, 125 metres on each side, to a depth of only 6.25 cm assuming the density of the metal to be 7.8 tons per cubic metre. Additionally, a cubic box surrounding the tower  would contain 6,200 tons of air, weighing almost as much as the iron itself. Depending on the ambient temperature, the top of the tower may shift away from the sun by up to 18 cm due to thermal expansion of the metal on the side facing the sun.

HÔTEL DES INVALIDES

Les Invalides commonly known as Hôtel national des Invalides, or also as Hôtel des Invalides, is a complex of buildings in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, France, containing museums and monuments, all relating to the military history of France, as well as a hospital and a retirement home for war veterans, the building's original purpose. The buildings house the Musée de l'Armée, the military museum of the Army of France, the Musée des Plans-Reliefs, and the Musée d'Histoire Contemporaine, as well as the Dôme des Invalides, a large church, the tallest in Paris at a height of 107 meters, with the tombs of some of France's war heroes, most notably Napoleon.

TROCADÉROT

Trocadérot, From the Trocadéro esplanade, enjoy unri valled and memorable views of the Eiffel Tower: the esplanade is a perfect place for taking photos. It is also the location of the Palais de Chaillot,constructed in 1937 for the Universal Exposition. It consists of two pavil- ions in a neoclassical style that house three a vestige O The surrounding Jardins du Trocadéro are a vast green space (over 90,000 m2), created at the same time as the Palais Enjoy the views, the peace and quiet of this green oasis and watch acrobatic skaters perfect their skills on the sloped pathways alongside the ponds. The middle of the garden is the site of the impressive War saw Fountain and its twenty water cannons. When they are turned on, the sight is a truly magical one, day or night. Look out for the two delightful English gardens crossed by an artificial stream.

FRENCH FOOTBALL FEDERATION

The French Football Federation is the governing body of football in France. It also includes the overseas departments  and the overseas collectivities  and also in Monaco. It was formed in 1919 and is based in the capital, Paris. The FFF was a founding member of FIFA and is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the game of football in France, both professional and amateur. The French Football Federation is a founding member of UEFA and joined FIFA in 1907 after replacing the USFSA, who were founding members. The FFF sanctions all competitive football matches in France, either directly, beginning with the Championnat National on down, or indirectly through the Ligue de Football Professionnel, who manage Ligue 1 and Ligue 2, the first and second divisions of France, respectively, as well as the Coupe de la Ligue. The LFP, however, still operate under the authority of the federation. The federation is also responsible for appointing the management of the men's, women's and youth national football teams. In 2010, the FFF had 2,107,924 licenses, with over 1,800,000 registered players and 18,000 registered clubs. The federation unveiled its new crest  in 2007.

VIII ARRONDISSEMENT

ARC DE TRIOMPHE

French Arc de Triomphe, different from the Carousel in front of the Louvre, built by the architect Louis-Robert Goust on the structural plan of Chalgrin under the order of Napoleon, operated in 18 February 1816 to honor today the soldiers who died during the wars of conquest. The arch was Napoleon himself in a strategic place that accepts a monument from around the world, in fact it is located at the intersection of the 12 streets that connect all of Paris. The arch was recreated as a copy (about 80%) of the Roman Triumph Arch.

The top of the arch is accessible thanks to a 15 euro ticket which involves a climb of 386 steps to reach the highest part, which offers an overview of all the roads. 

On the columns of the monument, which serve as a supporting base, were carved by the statute representing two unique moments in French history exactly: 

The coronation of Napoleon on December 5, 1804, the dove self-crowning himself declared himself completely abstained from the control of the Church and therefore also of the Pope, to indicate its magnificence and superiority. 

The war charge of the soldiers during the wars, with the small adjustments, clearly the wide open mouths that represents the ferocity and determination of the soldiers during the battle (even if, the same outburst that refers to the screams of his wife very severe and hateful to sometimes, even if the architect never revealed the real reason). Napoleon lense once made a war lit under the arches to remember the actions of an unknown French soldier, which served the homeland to help her during the First World War, every year many soldiers come here to put away the decks to remember the heroic gesture of him.

OBELISK

The obelisk is a red granite monolith 23 meters high, including the base, and weighs 227 tons. It is decorated with hieroglyphics that enhance the exploits of Pharaoh Ramses II. Diagrams are drawn on the pedestal showing the complex machinery used for its transport and erection. On the sides of the obelisk there are two fountains built specifically when the obelisk was erected on the spot.

Since the pyramidion of the summit was missing, the French government replaced it in 1998 with a pyramid-shaped golden cusp.

CHAMPS ÉLYSÉES

The Avenue des Champs-Élysées is one of the largest and most majestic avenues in Paris. With its cinemas, cafés and luxury shops, it is one of the most famous streets in the world. The name refers to the Elysian Fields of myology. The avenue, continuation of the Rue de Rivoli, runs for 1914 meters through the VIII arrondissement, in the north-western part of Paris, from the Place de la Concorde to the east, with its obelisk, at Place Charles de Gaulle to the west, where the Arc de Triomphe is located, forming part of the historic Axis line.

One of the main tourist destinations in Paris, the lower part of the Champs-Élysées is surrounded by green spaces and buildings such as the Marigny Theater and the Palais de la découverte. Going up it, there are lined cinemas, theaters, cafés and restaurants very important as Fouquet's, shopping centers and luxury shops. Also a renovated 5-star hotel.

MONTMARTRE

Montmartre is a hill in the north of Paris, of which it is the highest point. During the period of Napoleon III and his urban planner Haussmann near the center of the city, the original inhabitants pushed themselves towards the borders of Paris and from there they headed to the Montmartre hill. Since Montmartre was outside the city limits, tax free in Paris and with a local wine production (it still has the only vineyards in Paris), it soon became a popular area for entertainment. The area developed as the center of decadent entertainment in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, represented by the cabarets of Moulin Rouge and Le Chat noir; in this same period Montmartre - because of its cheapness - was the favorite place of various painters, including Pissarro, Toulouse-Lautrec, Steinlen, Van Gogh, Modigliani, Picasso and Maurice Utrillo, the only one who was also born there.

MOULIN ROUGE

The most famous cabaret in the world , in the past known as the birthplace of the modern form of the can-can dance, originally introduced as a seductive dance. 

Since 1889, the famous cabaret has been adding color to Parisian nightlife

Today, the Moulin Rouge is a tourist attraction, offering musical dance entertainment for visitors from around the world.

IX ARRONDISSEMENT

OPÉRA

The Paris Opera is the primary opera company of France. It was founded in 1669 by Louis XIV as the Académie d'Opéra, and shortly thereafter was placed under the leadership of Jean-Baptiste Lully and officially renamed the Académie Royale de Musique, but continued to be known more simply as the Opéra. Classical ballet as we know it today arose within the Paris Opera as the Paris Opera Ballet and has remained an integral and important part of the company. Currently called the Opéra National de Paris, it mainly produces operas at its modern 2700-seat theatre Opéra Bastille which opened in 1989, and ballets and some classical operas at the older 1970-seat Palais Garnier which opened in 1875. Small scale and contemporary works are also staged in the 500-seat Amphitheatre under the Opéra Bastille.

GALERIES LAFAYETTE

The Galeries Lafayette is an upmarket French department store chain. Its flagship store is on Boulevard Haussmann in the 9th arrondissement of Paris but it now operates in a number of other locations in France and other countries. In 2009, Galeries Lafayette recorded earnings of over one billion euro. It is a part of the company Groupe Galeries Lafayette.

BOULEVARD HAUSSMANN

Boulevard Haussmann, 2.53 kilometres long from the 8th to the 9th arrondissement, is one of the wide tree-lined boulevards created in Paris by Napoleon III, under the direction of his Prefect of the Seine, Baron Haussmann. The Boulevard Haussmann is mostly lined with apartment blocks, whose regulated cornice height gives a pleasing eyeline to the Boulevard. The department stores Galeries Lafayette and Au Printemps are sited on this street.

X ARRONDISSEMENT

CANAL SAINT-MARTIN

The Canal Saint-Martin is a 4.6 km long canal in Paris, connecting the Canal de l'Ourcq to the river Seine. Over nearly half its length, between the Rue du Faubourg du Temple and the Place de la Bastille, was covered in the mid-19th century to create wide boulevards and public spaces on the surface. The canal is drained and cleaned every 10–15 years, and it is always a source of fascination for Parisians to discover curiosities and even some treasures among the hundreds of tonnes of discarded objects.

Your text here ...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Your text here ...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

XI ARRONDISSEMENT

The Place de la République (formerly known as the Place du Château d'Eau)[1] is a square in Paris, located on the border between the 3rd, 10th and 11th arrondissements. It is named after the French Republic, was called the Place du Château-d'Eau until 1879, and contains a monument which includes a statue of the personification of France, Marianne.

The Métro station of République lies beneath the square.

The Cirque d'Hiver, located at 110 rue Amelot, has been a prominent venue for circuses, exhibitions of dressage, musical concerts, and other events, including exhibitions of Turkish wrestling and even fashion shows. The theatre was designed by the architect Jacques Ignace Hittorff and was opened by Emperor Napoleon III on 11 December 1852 as the Cirque Napoléon. The orchestral concerts of Jules Etienne Pasdeloup were inaugurated at the Cirque Napoléon on 27 October 1861 and continued for more than twenty years. The theatre was renamed Cirque d'Hiver in 1870.

The nearest métro station is Filles du Calvaire.

Your text here ...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

XII ARRONDISSEMENT

OPÉRA BASTILLE

The Opéra Bastille About this sound is a modern opera house in Paris, France. Inaugurated in 1989 as part of President François Mitterrand’s “Grands Travaux”, it became the main facility of the Paris National Opera, France's principal opera company, alongside the older Palais Garnier; most opera performances are shown at the Bastille along with some ballet performances and symphony concerts, while Palais Garnier presents a mix of opera and ballet performances.

BOIS DE VINCENNES

The Bois de Vincennes, located on the eastern edge of Paris, is the largest public park in the city. It was created between 1855 and 1866 by the Emperor Napoleon III. The park is next to the Château de Vincennes, a former residence of the Kings of France. It contains an English landscape garden with four lakes; a zoo; an arboretum; a botanical garden; a hippodrome or horse-racing track; a velodrome for bicycle races; and the campus of the French national institute of sports and physical education.

Your text here ...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

XIII ARRONDISSEMENT

BIBLIOTHÈQUE NATIONALE DE FRANCE

The Bibliothèque nationale de France is the national library of France, located in Paris. It is the national repository of all that is published in France and also holds extensive historical collections.

PARIS RIVE GAUCHE

Paris Rive Gauche is a new neighbourhood in the 13th arrondissement, on the left bank of Paris. The district is bordered by the Seine, the railway tracks of Gare d'Austerlitz and the Boulevard Périphérique. This 130 ha plot of land has 10 ha of green spaces and 2,000 trees. Paris Rive Gauche is divided into three districts along the Seine: Austerlitz, Tolbiac and Massena

A dense, compact, multi-faceted, mixed income, pedestrian-friendly, cyclist-friendly, and public transport rich new development. With construction starting in 1995, this sector was built around former railway yards, warehouses, and industrial businesses. It has been cited as a model of quality urban design and planning integration with sustainable transport..

PLACE D'ITALIE

The Place d'Italie is a public space in the 13th arrondissement known as the most famous chinatown of Paris.

 It takes its name from its proximity to the Avenue d'Italie, has been the point of departure on the road that links Paris and Italy.

The Place d'Italie, where the principal districts of the arrondissement converge is the center of automobil traffic circulation and a crossroads for most of the metro and bus lines.

Furthermore, it is a place for going out at night. The restaurants and cinemas attract many who are in search of diversion. There is a modern commercial center called "Italie deux"

XIV ARRONDISSEMENT

CATACOMBES

Catacombes de Paris Access to the Catacombs is via the Place Denfert-Rochereau, recognizable by its huge statue of a lion, a replica of the Lion de Belfort. This ossuary was acombes in reference to those of Rome. In their underground passageways and lab yrinths lie the remains of some six million Parisians. As you exit, walk on a little further to see the distinctive facade Observ- atoire de Paris.

CITÉ INTERNATIONALE UNIVERSITAIRE DE PARIS

Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris is a private park and foundation located in Paris, France. Since 1925, it has provided general and public services, including the maintenance of several dozen residences housing around 6,000 students and visiting academics in the Île-de-France region. It has been officially recognized as a foundation of public interest since then.

PARC MONTSOURIS

Parc Montsouris is a public park in the 14th arrondissement of Paris, at the southern edge of Paris directly south of the center. Opened in 1869, Parc Montsouris is one of the four large urban public parks, along with the Bois de Boulogne, the Bois de Vincennes and the Parc des Buttes Chaumont, created by Emperor Napoleon III and his Prefect of the Seine, Baron Haussmann, at each of the cardinal points of the compass around the city, in order to provide green space and recreation for the rapidly growing population of Paris. The park is 15.5 hectares in area, and is designed as an English landscape garden.

The Park contains a lake, a cascade, wide sloping lawns, and many notable varieties of trees, shrubs and flowers. It is also home to a meteorology station, a cafe and a guignol theater. The roads of the park are extremely popular with joggers on weekends.

The park is bounded to the south by Boulevard Jourdan and the Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris ; to the north by Avenue Reille; to the east by Rue Gazan and Rue de la Cité Universitaire; and to the west by Rue Nansouty and Rue Émile Deutsch-de-la-Meurthe.

The "Cité Universitaire" stop on the line on the RER B is located in the center of Parc Montsouris.

XV ARRONDISSEMENT

XV arrondissement

It is the arrondissement with the widest territory and with the largest number of habitants.

As places of interests there are:

• Parts of Montparnasse area

• Old laboratory of the romanian sculptor Costantin Brancuşi.

• La Ruche, an artistic place where artists from around all the world

• Le Musée Borduelle.

• Pasteur Istitution, a French foundation.

• L'Hexagon Balard, is an office building which includes the administrative headquarters of the major states of the French armed forces in Paris.

Your text here ...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Your text here ...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

XVI ARRONDISSEMENT

TROCADÉROT

Trocadérot, From the Trocadéro esplanade, enjoy unri valled and memorable views of the Eiffel Tower: the esplanade is a perfect place for taking photos. It is also the location of the Palais de Chaillot,constructed in 1937 for the Universal Exposition. It consists of two pavil- ions in a neoclassical style that house three a vestige O The surrounding Jardins du Trocadéro are a vast green space (over 90,000 m2), created at the same time as the Palais Enjoy the views, the peace and quiet of this green oasis and watch acrobatic skaters perfect their skills on the sloped pathways alongside the ponds. The middle of the garden is the site of the impressive War saw Fountain and its twenty water cannons. When they are turned on, the sight is a truly magical one, day or night. Look out for the two delightful English gardens crossed by an artificial stream.

The Palais de Tokyo  is a building dedicated to modern and contemporary art, located at 13 avenue du Président-Wilson, near the Trocadéro, in the 16th arrondissement of Paris. The eastern wing of the building belongs to the City of Paris, and hosts the Musée d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris. The western wing belongs to the French state and since 2002 has hosted the Palais de Tokyo / Site de création contemporaine, the largest museum in France dedicated to temporary exhibitions of contemporary art.

The building is separated from the Seine river by the avenue de New-York, which was formerly named Quai Debilly and later Avenue de Tokio. The name Palais de Tokyo derives from the name of this street.

The Pavillon de l'eau is a museum devoted to water belonging to the City of Paris and managed by Eau de Paris, the municipal agency in charge of production and distribution of water in Paris. The Pavillon de l’eau offers a permanent exhibition about the water supply history of the city, temporary exhibitions, children's activities (educational workshops, screenings, performances etc.) and thematic meetings

XVII ARRONDISSEMENT

The 17th arrondissement of Paris is one of the 20 arrondissements of the capital city of France. In spoken French, this arrondissement is referred to as dix-septième. The arrondissement, known as Batignolles-Monceau, is situated on the right bank of the River Seine.

XVIII ARRONDISSEMENT

MOULIN ROUGE

The most famous cabaret in the world , in the past known as the birthplace of the modern form of the can-can dance, originally introduced as a seductive dance.  
Since 1889, the famous cabaret has been adding color to Parisian nightlife 
Today, the Moulin Rouge is a tourist attraction, offering musical dance entertainment for visitors from around the world.

The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris

The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris, commonly known as Sacré-Cœur Basilica and often simply Sacré-Cœur, is a Roman Catholic church and minor basilica, dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, in Paris, France. A popular landmark and the second most visited monument in Paris, the basilica is located at the summit of the butte Montmartre, the highest point in the city. Sacré-Cœur is a double monument, political and cultural, both a national penance for the defeat of France in the 1870 Franco-Prussian War and the socialist Paris Commune of 1871 crowning its most rebellious neighborhood, and an embodiment of conservative moral order, publicly dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, which was an increasingly popular vision of a loving and sympathetic Christ.

Your text here ...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

XIX ARRONDISSEMENT

PARC DES BUTTES-CHAUMONT

The Parc des Buttes-Chaumont is a public park situated in northeastern Paris, in the 19th arrondissement. Occupying 24.7 hectares, it is the fifth-largest park in Paris, after the Bois de Vincennes, the Bois de Boulogne, the Parc de la Villette and the Tuileries Garden. It was opened in 1867, late in the regime of Emperor Napoleon III, and was built by Jean-Charles Alphand, who created all the major parks of Napoleon III. The park has 5.5 kilometres of roads and 2.2 kilometres of paths. The most famous feature of the park is the Temple de la Sibylle, inspired by the Temple of Vesta in Tivoli, Italy, perched at the top of a cliff fifty metres above the waters of the artificial lake.

CITÉ DES SCIENCES

The Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie is the biggest science museum in Europe. Located in Parc de la Villette in Paris, France, it is one of the three dozen French Cultural Centers of Science, Technology and Industry, promoting science and science culture. About five million people visit the Cité each year. Attractions include a planetarium, a submarine, an IMAX theatre and special areas for children and teenagers.

CONSERVATOIRE

The Conservatoire de Paris is a college of music and dance founded in 1795 associated with PSL Research University. It is situated in the avenue Jean Jaurès in the 19th arrondissement of Paris, France. The Conservatoire offers instruction in music, dance, and drama, drawing on the traditions of the "French School". In 1946 it was split in two, one part for acting, theatre and drama, known as the Conservatoire national supérieur d'art dramatique , and the other for music and dance, known as the Conservatoire national supérieur de musique et de danse de Paris. Today the conservatories operate under the auspices of the Ministry of Culture and Communication.

PARC DE LA VILLETTE

The Parc de la Villette is the third-largest park in Paris, 55.5 hectares in area, located at the northeastern edge of the city in the 19th arrondissement. The park houses one of the largest concentration of cultural venues in Paris, including the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie, three major concert venues, and the prestigious Conservatoire de Paris.

Parc de la Villette is served by Paris Métro stations Corentin Cariou on Line 7 and Porte de Pantin on Line 5.

CITÉ DE LA MUSIQUE

The Cité de la Musique, also known as Philharmonie 2, is a group of institutions dedicated to music and situated in the Parc de la Villette, 19th arrondissement of Paris, France. It was designed with the nearby Conservatoire de Paris by the architect Christian de Portzamparc and opened in 1995. Part of François Mitterrand's Grands Projets, the Cité de la Musique reinvented La Villette – the former slaughterhouse district.

It consists of an amphitheater, a concert hall that can accommodate an audience of 800–1,000, a music museum containing an important collection of classical music instruments dating mainly from the fifteenth- to twentieth-century, a music library, exhibition halls and workshops. In 2015 it was renamed Philharmonie 2 as part of the Philharmonie de Paris when a larger symphony hall was built by Jean Nouvel and named Philharmonie 1. Its official address is 221, Avenue Jean Jaurès, 75019 Paris.

XX ARRONDISSEMENT

This is the last district of Paris, in this district there are a lots of hotel to living for example the “sejours and affaire.

On the street we can find some fountain that characterize the site

The 20th arrondissement is also internationally known for the Père Lachaise Cemetery where one can find the tombs of many famous composers (such as Frédéric Chopin and Gioacchino Rossini), writers (including Oscar Wilde, Honoré de Balzac, and Marcel Proust), painters (Camille Pissarro, Jacques-Louis David, Eugène Delacroix, and others), musicians (Jim Morrison of The Doors and Edith Piaf among others), and the playwright Molière.

SEINE

SEINE

The Seine is one of the main rivers of France. The approximate length of the river is 776.6 km, its sources are in Burgundy, 470 m high, in Saint-Germain-Source-Seine on the Langres plateau, and the mouth is in the English Channel, north of France, at Le Havre. The sources of the Seine were acquired in property by the city of Paris in 1864. At the banks of the Seine it is possible to buy a ticket, where you can board the boat and take a sightseeing tour on the Seine, where you can see the various monuments including the Assamblea Nazionale, you can walk along the Royal Palace of the Louvre for 700 meters, after which you can walk along the cathedral of Notre Dame and during the trip you can see the city from a different point of view and at some point you will pass under a bridge called "the bridge of desires", where a wish can be expressed.

DISNEYLAND PARIS

Disneyland Paris, originally Euro Disney Resort, is an entertainment resort in Marne-la-Vallée, a new town located 32 km east of the centre of Paris. It is the most visited theme park in Europe. It is owned by The Walt Disney Company through subsidiary Euro Disney and encompasses two theme parks, many resort hotels, a shopping, dining, and entertainment complex, and a golf course, in addition to several additional recreational and entertainment venues. Disneyland Park is the original theme park of the complex, opening with the resort on 12 April 1992. A second theme park, Walt Disney Studios Park, opened in 2002.

LA DÉFENSE

La Défense is a major business district, three kilometres west of the city limits of Paris. It is part of the Paris Metropolitan Area in the Île-de-France region, located in the department Hauts-de-Seine spread across the communes of Courbevoie, Nanterre, and Puteaux. La Défense is Europe's largest purpose-built business district with 560 hectares of area, 72 glass and steel buildings, 180,000 daily workers, and 3,500,000 square metres of office space. Around its Grande Arche and esplanade, La Défense contains many of the Paris urban area's tallest high-rises.

The district is located at the westernmost extremity of the 10-kilometre-long Historical Axis of Paris, which starts at the Louvre in Central Paris and continues along the Champs-Élysées, well beyond the Arc de Triomphe along the Avenue de la Grande Armée before culminating at La Défense. The district is centred in an orbital motorway straddling the Hauts-de-Seine département municipalities of Courbevoie, Nanterre, and Puteaux. La Défense is primarily a business district and hosts a population of 25,000 permanent residents and 45,000 students. La Défense is also visited by 8,000,000 tourists each year and houses an open-air museum.

Go up